Groundnuts for diabetic patient

can persons with high blood sugar take groundnuts?
Fri, 20 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
I have been told i am borderline diabetic based on my first two weekly tests though my last two tests have shown everything to be on lower range.

I eat 30-50 grams fried (micro) peanuts as snacks with green tea.

11 weeks back:
HDL/Total Cholestrol -- ~24% -- i need to take this a bit higher to 26%.
Triglycerides/HDL -- 3.5 -- I need to get this down to around 2.00

No STATIN Drugs please.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/02/19/how-statin-drugs-wreck-your-muscles.aspx

I am on a FLAXSEED Powder (made at home -- Organic Flaxseed comes at Rs 300/Kg and 1 Kg would last about a month) now to a level of 2TBSP/Day. Will add Cold pressed Flaxseed Oil 1TBSP/Day to salads and will have a lipid profile test again after maybe 8 weeks to see how far i improved. Flaxseed powder has reduced my BP from 160/90 to 120/80 in less than 6 weeks and pulse rates are all normal (resting/normal/workout)

All Saffolas/Canolas are thrown out of house. Only Olive Oil, Coconut Oil. Alkalizing body through diet and water and restricting acid ash leaving diet to 20% or less.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi shweta
never take much ground nuts in diabetic pt.
it has high cholesterol level .
diabetic pt has high risk of developing high cholesterol and then heart problem
so avoid it from diet