Greetings.The thing is I always feel nauseous.When I wake up

Greetings.The thing is I always feel nauseous.When I wake up everything seems okay I eat normally but after a good meal I start feeling hungry again as if I have not eaten at all,I try to eat more but thinking or looking at food or the idea of eating makes me nauseous,this feeling lasts almost for a whole day.After that I almost always make myself eat.It lasts for at least a month,but this last 2 weeks are especially bad. I lost weight.(weight 48 kilos now,height 164). I am having panic attacks and high stress level for 2 month already could this be a reason? Also my bowel movement is good as always,my blood test was good as well as sugar level,I had head mri also everything good.During 2 month of panic attacks I had various symptoms but they all gone now.I also noticed that I clench my jaw a lot and also I don't know if it is related but I almost do not drink water at all,prefer tea and other sources of fluid.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018