Greenish stools, abdominal pain, irregular bowel movements. Any suggestions?

Hello, I am a young woman with no health problems, NKA or any remarkable health history. For about a week now, all of a sudden, I ve been having what I assume is diarrhea . However, the stool is the same - greenish, flaky, watery, crumbly. I have abdominal pains that come and go, but I feel it more often in my upper abdomen . There is a sudden urgency to go when I have to, it seems to come from nowhere. My eating habits/drinking habits have not changed for a few years, so I do not believe it to be food-related. The only thing I can really say is that prior to this, I only have a BM every couple days, but I have never had a problem with them even though I eat normally and do get fiber into my diet . Any suggestions? Thank you so much for your time and help.
Thu, 4 Apr 2019