Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Green color scab on inner wall of nose. How to remove it?

I have a scab in my nose on the inner wall (looks green-using a flashlight) that isn t going away. My nose has been stopped up on the same side. Do I see a doctor, and should it be a regular doctor, ENT of allergy doctor? My previsou allergy doctor blew it off as a result of allergy nose spray. I have stopped the spray for some time, and the scab is still present.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
you should apply glycerine drops over it so that it gets softened and easily removed otherwise you should have a proper clinical examination from ENT doctor.
Hope it helps
Dr imran
Answered: Thu, 31 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor