Greasy and milky material coming out of her secrecy with very bad smell

greasy and milky material coming out of her secrecy with very bad smell I am 39 working with a co. in New Delhi. My wife 37 also working in a co. in New Delhi. We have been in Delhi for more than 10 years and got married in 2000. We have two daughters, one is 6 studying in 1st class and the other is 2 years. With the second child, we decided to do family planning and has been got the same done successfully two years ago. My wife is medium height and is a bit fatty. After second child, her stomach became a bit obtruding and overhanging. We are not indulging in regular intercourse. Here in Delhi now it is very cold. From the last one week, after walking some distance with any kind of medium luggage, she feels some kind of coma with tiredness. She also noticed recently some kind of greasy and milky material coming out of her secrecy with very bad smell. Will you please study the matter in depth and let me know what is it. Is it a symptom of any disease? Shall I consult a Gynecologist or is it a normal case seing amongst the ladies after having done family planning?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
It is better to consult a gynaecologist for her vaginal examination as she might be having vaginal infection and definitely needs treatment.