Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Granuloma tissue on stomach piercing. What cream can I use to reduce swelling?

I recently contacted one of your doctors about a lump on my belly piercing, ive been to my local medical centre and been told i have granuloma tissue on my piercing. She said there is creams out there the reduce the size and redness and one called Scagel Kidz has a good reputation but doesnt know if there is a cream for adults. The last resort she said would be surgery however wouldnt know the procedure as to remain my piercing intact.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Medohar gugulu- 1bd for 20 days
Use these medicine for 20 days hope u will get very good results.
Along with that you will contineu all of your prescribed medicines.
Answered: Mon, 7 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor