Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Gradual splitting observed on the median raphe, area on the mid of split looks like a scar. Cause and cure?

the line on my penis and scrotom which i believe is called the perineal raphe or median raphe has split gradually and has heal all the way to my scrotom and a little further down and it seems to continue to split.The area in the middle of the split area is like a scar like a red patch and i can see the raphe skin on the sides sticking out.Its very wierd looking and was wondering what the cause is and if theres anyway to fix it.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  529
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi...better show to a surgeon or a urologist for proper evaluation of the condition and its management..

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Sat, 21 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor