Got stitches on hand cut. Puss coming out after removing stitches. Worrisome

Hello Sir, I am living in Saudi Arabia. My hand (upper skin) cut due to glass a moth before, doctor made around 8 to 9 stitches on my wound. till stitches removal my hand was OK, after removal of stitches puss coming. he gave me antibiotic after seeking puss(not before). now possition is very bad, my around half wound reopen & all time greesy water comming out. now I consult other doctor, he gave me Normal saline for cleaning & Flamigel 50g for wound & he continue same anti biotic Augmentin 1g). but I am worried because now its around 2 weeks & my wound is still same or even bad. can you please advise. regards Ali Mukhtar 0000
Thu, 24 Jan 2013