Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Got smacked in the face, have small laceration, lump around nasal bridge with constant headache, watery eye, tiredness. Treatment required?

I was jet boating down a river and got smacked in the face. My sunglasses took the brunt of it and broke. However I have a small laceration and lump around my nose bridge, I have had a constant headache and watery left eye. I have been really tired but I am taking neurofen and panadol. Ny heade aches, should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..newriver.. if there is any vision disturbance, and not able to see things or blurring of vision, then you need to consult the doctor.., since minor injury and not actively bleeding, continue with above medicines.. the headache will reduce by above medicines

Take care..
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor