Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Got shot by pellet gun. Having chest pain. What is the cause of the pain? Should i go for surgery?

Hi, i got shot by a pellet gun 3 years a go over those years little by little i started to develop chest pain . i talk to my doctor and he said that he can take the pellet out of my chest but the pain might remain. my question is their something else that could be causeing the pain and if so should i get the surgery? also i can make my chest pop every now and then ...
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi, you are experiencing neuralgia. Its better to seek guidance to get the same removed as this will certainly reduce irritation. Tc
Answered: Tue, 12 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor