Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Got semen analysis done. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

m 38 yrs old and married for last 3 yrs but have not fathered a child yet. I got my semen analysis done and the count is 102 which is indicated normal. The other stats are 25% grade I, 15% grade II, 10% grade III, 50% grade IV...

Are my counts normal.
Also how do i increase my sperm counts and quality...W
What extra shld i do to father a child
Can u suggest some medicines to increase my count n hardness
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, the sperm count is very good.

The motility is also within normal limit.

What about the morphology?

What about the number of live sperms?

You did not mention those.

So, it is not possible to comment on your ability of giving a child birth.

Hope this will be helpful.

Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor