Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Got pus cell in sperm analysis test. Can I impregnate my wife?

Period of Abstenence ..3 days , Quantity....1 M/L , Colour ...Milkey, Reaction...Alkine, Consistency.Thick, Odour.....Normal , Time of Liquefaction ..20-25 minute , Microscopic Examination (1) Morphology Normal Cells 70 % Immature Cells (Spermatid) 20% , Giant Head Cells...0% , Pin Head Cells ..0%, Tapering Cells with Taperd Caudal end of Head .5 % , Cells of Double Head ..0 % Cells of Double Tail ..0 , Cells of Double Nuclei...0, Any other Abnormality ...5 (2) Cell Count Total Count - 60 million Spermatoza /ml motile sperm 65 % & Non Motile Sperm 35 % , Sluggish Sperms ...0% , Epithelial Cells ...Nil /HPF , Pus Cells ..6-7 /HPF , R.B.C.. Nil /HPF Sir My Report Normal ya Abnormal Plz Rectify my Problem But My Wife not Pregnent Plz Help me Suggest my Mail I.D
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi Vinay. You seem to be very anxious about your semen analysis report. Please cool down. From what you have said here, your report is within normal range. Only small worry is the pus cells. It may be due to some infection anywhere in your genital tract through which the semen is discharged. You need not worry much. Just consult a urologist and he will analyse it and may advice some medication to treat if some infection is found out. And if you are trying for a long time for the conception and not successful then consult the doctor and you may need to get some tests done for your wife as well. All the best. Bye.
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
welcome to HCM,
Your semen report is normal except some infection is there.
Consult sexologist and go for treatment of infection.
You will have all the chances of having children.
Go for check up of your wife as there might be some problem in her genital tract.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor