Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Got punched in the face. Face swollen and bruised and knot, swollen nose and trouble in breathing. Wrong with sinus?

I got punched in the face 6 days ago about 4 times which left the who right side of my face swollen and bruised. most of the bruising and swelling has gone away but I still have a large knot and swelling in the lower part of my cheek. ive had a dull constant pain on the left side, my teeth hurt and ive been having some trouble breathing like the inside of my nose is swollen there's no mucus just a lot of pressure. Could something be wrong with my sinus's now?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
there can have beed bleeding inside and bloo may have cltted in nose tissues and sinuses
get xray both nasal bones to r/o fracture nasal bones
for now take metrogyl 200 mg bd
take alleghra 120 mg bd
apply neomycin h application ointment in nose bd
nasivion nasal drops bd
take dico sos for pain and swelling
use 3 wk
as it takes three week blood clot to suside by medicines
Answered: Fri, 10 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor