Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Got my urine test there were puss cells got urinary infection ,plz tell me wat i have to do ?

got my urine test there were puss cells got urinary infection too I am married.I got married in april.I have no children. I had got urinary infection in that time i had got my urine test,urine culture which there were puss had given me norflox medicine to take for a that time i got well in two days...though in first day i was feeling lot of pain...but now in these days i have gotten that pob again..but this time pain was less...i only feel it when i need to urinate...i have throat infection...for which i had taken erythromycine and this time prob happen bcoz of taking these medicines....plz tell me wat i have to that this will never happen again and why this has occured again....i have taken norflox this time
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
As you are repeatedly getting the infection ,you need to take lot of fluids.even your husband needs to get semenology test done . some infections jump from one partner to the your gynaecologist .
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor