Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Got multiple femur fracture. Bone grafting done. Not able to bend knee. Any suggestion?

hello sir,i had an accident on my bike in august s a multiple femur fracture .doctors set a plate in my thigh and it s more than 2 time doctors have done two bone grafting .but now my problem is that my knee is not bending,it is totally range is only 30 degree.i need ur help how to bend the knee.i m doing physio therapy daily.but my range is not increasing.plz help me.i will be very thankfull to you.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
After a multiple injury of the femur and tibia, knee stiffness is likely. Hot fomentation and regular physiotherapy will help in increasing the knee movement in 8-10 weeks. You can consult a proficient physiotherapist for this.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor