Got mild concussion, dizzy, nauseated, migraine and lack of focus. Cause ?

Hi my name is AAAA and I live in San Jose, CA. My daughter, Chelsea, plays volleyball at Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston Idaho and 4 weeks ago recently got a mild concussion. Her symptoms are dizziness, nausea, migraines and lack of focus. She continued playing for 2 weeks before going to urgent care upon the request of her school trainer, and has not been able to practice or play for the past 2 weeks. She is still experiencing most of the symptoms and is starting to freak out. She thinks there is more going on in her brain and wants to have a CT scan to rule out anything that might be going on that is keeping her from getting better. Her father and I think she still needs to give herself time to rest. This is very hard on us since we are so far away, any advice on what she should do? Thank you
Wed, 9 Oct 2013