Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Got knee injury. Pus filled bump appeared. Best and fasted way to heal?

Hello, I have a recent knee injury (tore tendon ) and it has pretty much healed now. My doctor said I could start slowly getting into wrestling again which is where I hit my knee and instantly got a goose egg. I want to know what is the best and fastest way to heal it and also I want to know how this happens. Is it like a instant rush of fluid from the esparrog sack or so I think it is called.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for writing to us.
The fluid filled area is likely to be due to a collection of blood in the area. Do not touch or burst the bump. It could cause infection in the area. It is best to get it examined and get some antibiotics prescribed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor