Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Got knee injury. Feeling uncomfortable with sharp pain. What cure should be done?

I was playing soccer the other day and I fell on turf and my knee and my hip hurt but then it went away but then late that night when i went to go to bed I had this sharp pain go from my knee to my hip and it went numb and i couldn t sit down because i wasn t confortable but it also was hurting when i was standing but not as bad as sitting and it still hurting today I just want to know what it is
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems that you have suffered a soft tissue injury in the area of fall. A bone injury is also likely with nerve compression symptoms. An MRI scan of the area will help you in the proper diagnosis. Do consult your orthopedician for a physical examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor