Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Got hurt on my leg by falling from a bike, is that i have to go for a X-ray ?

hello, my daughter fell off her bike and hurt her leg quite bad four weeks ago we went to the doctors minits after doing it but he said she was ok because she cud stand im not happy it still has hard lump and she cant run ive rang shrop doc but noone seems give me answer shold i take her for an xray ....
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.She at least needs reexamination.In the absence of swelling fracture seems unlikely.Presence of lump means there is some collection at the site of injury.Please give her analgesic for pain and ask her to avoid injury or undue pressure at the site.Four weeks is quite a time, she should be normal by now.Please take her to doctor.
wishing her speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor