Got hurt feeling sick and vomiting all the time reason?

Hi There
I am a 49 year old man... I was reasonly helping my son to lift heavy branches of fallen trees & I hurt my left testicle... Now my lower back is really sore & I am feeling sick - like I want to vomit all the time... What could be wrong with me?
Mon, 21 Sep 2015
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for query .
The pain in abdomen and vomiting after trauma to left testicle is due to referred pain along the distribution of Genito Femoral Nerve which originates at the level of left kidney .

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done to rule out any internal testicular injury .

Taking rest and anti inflammatory medicine like Diclofenac twice daily should resolve the problem within a week .
Dr.Patil.