Got dermoid cyst in right ovary removed. Having bad pain in chest, ribs. X-ray normal. Ultrasound shows fluid build up sometimes. Suggestions?

hi i had an emergency operation to remove a massive dermoid cyst from my right ovary after i was rushed to hospital with tummy pain. The cyst has burst and the docs cut me in 5 places including 1 really big cut wherethey removed the cyst. it is now 5 months on and i have really bad pain in my chest and ribs on the right side. whe i breath or yawn it really hurts in my ribs. know one casn tell me what it is. i ahve had chest xrays, the lot, but nothing. 2 ultra sounds have shown fluid on the ovary but it seems to come and go. please can someone help? i am so depressed and at only 26 i really cannot see the light at the end of this dark and gloomy tunnel.
Mon, 2 Dec 2013