Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Got blisters on top area of vulva. What should i do?

I used veet a few months ago on my bikini area and my boyfriend who helped me got some on my vulva and clit area. I washed it off but blisters formed on the top area of my vulva. They disappeared after 2 weeks but now I have them back. I was tested back in June for stds and have never had anything but I m scared I have herpes because of these blisters. Before I veeted I never had these blisters.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hye! According to description ,It seems that you would have herpes progenitalis. Still difficult to say firmly. You consult nearby dermatologist for confirmed diagnosis and treatment. Do not worry, if it is herpes, long term treatment will cure the disease. Prevention of attack of herpes would be done by increasing the immunity. Reduce mental stress. Ok...
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor