Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Got a skin disease. Found localized pustular psoriasis. Should I be worried about the findings?

Hello Sir,
My mother recently got a skin disease and after two weeks when we consulted the doctor we got to know it was Localized Pustular Psoriasis.She has been suffering from it from last one month.She is affected in palms and little bit in feet.But feet and other parts of body are healed except palms.She has got cracks and hard shell around palms.She is using some medicines prescribed by doctor and creams like aloevera,body butter cream and other moisturizing creams and oils(coconut oil).
Please suggest when will she recover and will this problem remain life long and any other precaution we should take so that in future this wont come again.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
A food allergy continuing for long time can cause psoriasis according to latest studies and most common food is milk
sop milk and diary
Get blood serum tested for Food specific antibodies you will know the reason
dont use mustard coconu alnut ground nut and soya
use oilve oil for application and cooking
Use dipsalic ointment on affected parts as temporary measure
for pain avoid paracetamol,aspirin dispin
can take diclofenic off and on
Answered: Wed, 3 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor