Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Gooey, dark blood discharge during periods. Having prolonged periods. Dryness during intercourse. Solution?

I don t get my menstrual cycles every month but lately when I do my period blood is really gooey and dark almost black like if I m laying down and I get up it all just comes out. Also I don t get wet anymore when me and my boyfriend are going to have intercourse I m in the mood but it still doesn t happen. I do have cramps sometimes that hurt bad but not a lot like all the time and my period stays longer then a week right now I m on it and its been about 2 weeks already.B
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there. Thanks for your question. You do not mention your age but some of your symptoms may be hormonal related particularly your difficulty with sexual response. It would be a good idea to have hormonal assay for estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. I hope all goes well for you and thanks again.
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor