Good day,i have my kidney ultrasound april 2018 and diagnosed

Good day,i have my kidney ultrasound april 2018 and diagnosed with kidney stones ,45 and o ther is .35 ,doctor prescribe me with levofloxacin 500 a day,for a week together with sambong forte (3 xa day)ural sachet 3 x a day,i also have grade 1 fatty liver,also taking irbesartan for hypertension,today i experienced painfull urinating again,sometimes unable to pee but more often looks kike something is left.i am urinating sitting in a toilet bowl e ven if i am a boy..because i feel many urine comes out in that position..can i have thos e same medicat ion again?or ther e are other medicines you can prescribe or do i need for ultrasound to see if the kidney stones get bigger and incresed?thank you..godbless you all..lawrence david 39 yrs old.male.philippines..
Fri, 28 Sep 2018