Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Gonorrhea treatment for teens

hi1 I m a male teenager 16 years old and i think i have gonorrhea ,but I m afraid to tell my parents and to talk to a doctor ,are there any other treatment besides injection ? please help me out I ve been suffering for almost a month now.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  652
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
why are you are thinking of gonorrhea ,until there is history of unprotected sexual contact .it is treatable,consult doctor & start right treatment early.Disclaimer
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

firstly , Why do you think it is Gonorrhea? The symptoms will be white discharge from penis , with a history unprotected sexual contact.
Secondly , you definitely need treatment .so , whether you tell your parents or not get it examined by a Physician to confirm / rule out Gonorrhea and then follow treatment accordingly.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The treatment for gonorrhoea is use of antibiotics active against gonococcal bacteria.. The use of antibiotics is only after diagnosis of the condition.. Hence get if checked by a doctor...

Answered: Thu, 28 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor