Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Gonorrhea treatment for 16 years old boy

hi,can you please help me i'm only 16 years old,i think i have the symptoms of gonorrhea,but i'm afraid to talk to my parents or to anyone can you please help me?

Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  360
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It would be better to get it checked by a doctor then presuming it would be.. Gonorrhoea can be treated with medications. And early treatment is better to avoid complications.. So what ever the reason may be, speak up.. Do not hold things away for too long.. So if it means speaking to your parents to get treated then better speak to them..

Answered: Thu, 28 Jan 2010
  User's Response

i'm to afraid but i'll try tnx...

Answered: Thu, 28 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor