Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Golfball seized bump on the top of my head

So my dad 50 years old has a large marble siezed growth bump on the top of his head . It is hard and when you feel it , it kinda feels like puss is in side but is hard. Should he see his regular doctor or a dermatoligist. What would your suggest it is?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  318
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
bump is due to golf ball injury whrther it is paining or not .in both condition you can take kachnar gugal tab 2tab 3time foe 15 days also apply dashang lap on affected area.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, the injury will get all right, even without drs help.dermatologist is not needed.Visit to a physician is enough.It is inflammation and nothing to worry.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello there... he shuld consult his regular doctor..not a dermatolosgist.. or u can give him belladona 200 single dose its a homeoapthic medicine wit this the lump will dissolve .. god bless..
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Mahendra K Shah's  Response
hello It could be a localised swelling due to injury. Should have applied ice when he was hit. It should subside on its own gradually. If necessary take anti inflammatory drugs or consult your GP. If the lump doesn't subside in few days & is a hard mass then see a surgeon
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor