Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Going to the gym, men in locker room not wearing clothes. Okay for a male to fantasize about that?

I m 27 years old xxxx.. I moved to xxxx few months back. I am always regular to gym. Here in locker room, it was weird all boys and men wore no clothes and casual. Never experienced something like that in xxxx. Now problem is the entire scene makes me feel good and I get an hard immediately. All this around me registers in my mind and I seem to be enjoying it. I think of the guys I see in gym while doing self pleasure too these days. Is this ok...
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi xxxx , enjoy your time their but just remember never break your boundries, that make you safe and don't cross others boundries too. I think you are young too , just don't harm too much to your penis skin some time your penis need little rest too. So work out harder, enjoy best, study like best. Be safe their. Bye.
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor