Going through post acute withdrawal. Stopped benzodiazepines and sympathetic nervous system is overexcited. Related to stress?

Hi,i have just did a slow taper off of Valium, from 10mg down until I got to 2mg and then I cold turkeyed. right now I am almost 30 days off the benzodiazepines, and going thru post acute withdrawal. As you know when you stop benzos, because of the low GABA, and the broke GABA/Benzo receptor system, this puts you in a fight-or-flight state where the sympathetic nervous system is overexcited, on end, constant palpatations, pounding heart, dreamless periodic sleep, had a EKG done recently, dr. said had a Left Bundle Branch Block, is this related to stress or something else?
Tue, 19 Nov 2013