Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Glaucoma diagnosed 6 years ago and lost his right eye vision. is it ok to give him a eye drop on that blind eye ?

Glaucoma diagnosed 6 years ago and blind in his right eye If the patient has Glaucoma diagnosed 6 years ago and blind in his right eye, is it ok to give him a drugs (eye drops) to lower his intra ocular pressure at his blind eye ?. (Im medical student & i have one question for my case presentation assigment). thank you
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Control of intraocular pressure is must even in the blind eye other wise it may lead to severe pain causing many complications. Ayurveda has a successful answer for glaucoma. Please log on to or call 9314090487
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.treatment of blind eye is necessary otherwise it will land up in an absolute stage.In unresponsive eyes strong measures like retrobulbar abs. alcohol are used
Answered: Fri, 31 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor