Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Glass piece stuck in hand, intense pain in palm. Surgery done for removal. Treatment?

Hello Dr. Gud evening...are u there...? One of my friend got an accident 5 years back and a piece of glass just got inside of her hand . That time she got a surgery to remove that piece of glass..but problem is that even after removing that glass piece she is having intense pain in her hand (Palm). Till now she has seen so many doctors but not getting a relief....So i request you to please suggest me that what should she do in this condition...? Your suggestions are welcomed..
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
good evening, looking at the condition, a foreign body to remain in the hand for 5 yrs without causing any infection is nearly impossible and the very fact that u have consulted many doctors and they havent found any glass piece remaining there. so what i suggest is to consult a good orthopaedician or a physiotherapist for ur problem to be solved.
Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor