Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Glands in shoulder, body pain, taken pain killer and antibiotics, not cured. What should be done?

Hi, i from pakistan, i want to ask a question about my wife s prblem,who is 26year old. there is some little ( soft tissue ) Glands,in hir right shoulders from 1 years, these glands has 1cm dia, we have some tests reports & Xras. by these glands,She feel very pain in whole body, we have checked by some specilist but they sad that there is no Problem. they suggest some pain killer or Antibiotics , we have used but nothing change. please tell me its solution, thanks Afzaal Ahmad Pakistan 0092-302-611-9979
Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
can u please post the details of the tests u have performed and there results?
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor