Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Giving electric shocks to people and objects. Why is this happening?

For many years I have been giving people & objects electric shocks. Literally everything or anyone I touch. But very recently it has become much worse, to the point of blowing things up. For example, I touched my phone last week & it instantly blew. There was a slight hiss, a crackle sound, then I heard what I can only describe as a low light saber sound in my ears which was accompanied by what felt like a thick wind of some kind go over me. There was a small spark & it blew my phone. This has also happened to my hair dryer & my toaster when i touched them. Why is this happening to me?. And what can I do to stop it?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Can you demonstrate this phenomenon in front of a doctor? If so then you can be featured in medical journals. It does not seems possible as per my knowledge.
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor