Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Give me suggestion on psoriasis in scalp

I have suffered for the past 10 years with psoriasis in scalp now i am using detoxifiying machine for reduce the psoriasis but there is no permanent cure please help i consult with so many doctors at all top class hospitals but no remedies. can you tell me the suggestion to cure this psoriasis
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
psoriasis is a chronic problem..esp of scalp...if u have met skin specialist i am sure u wld have tried methotrexate tab also,otherwise its a good med...latest is NBUVB LIGHT therapy ..there are hand held combs available which can be passed directly on scalp...this is safe and good...Apart from methotrexate there are other med also like acitretin which needs to be taken under dermatologists guidance...otherwise just try to maintain what ever results u have gained by using specific shampoos and topical lotions...
Dr.Bharat Chawda
Answered: Sat, 18 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. P.LIVINGSTON's  Response
Hi you can try homoeopathy has effective medicines for psoriasis..consult a good qualified experienced homoeopath
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor