Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Give me some good medication for proper erection

Hi, I am 33 years old man. I got married 5 months ago. I have not been able to have sex with my wife yet,because my penis doesn t erect/get hard properly. It is soft. It erects,but not as much as it should be.I went to many doctors who gave me medicine. I have taken alot of medicine,but didn t help me. Please advise me what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you are not getting proper hard erections probably you are tensed & worried.First please understand that erection is more of a mental problem along with physical one.If you are having issues in family;at your job place;or you are worried or have any problems then you could be tense & cannot concentrate on sex giving rise to weak erections.Secondly i guess you are worried about what your wife will think about you ;if it is so please don't worry marriage is a bonding & sex is just a part of it.If you have any of the above mental issues please talk with your wife & discuss .Also see that if the doctor has told you have some physical problem which requires treatment get treated .You can consult a Urologist/Andrologist for counselling & help.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, I am 33 years old. I got married 5 months ago. I haven't been able to have sex with my wife yet,becasue my penis doesn't erect completely. You know it is hard to have sex with a virgin girl, because it is the first time, she didn't sex before. So it needs a hard penis to have sex with. We don't have any problems with each other. we are both very happy. Please advise me what to do.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor