Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Girl having hairy hand. How to make hair lighter other than shaving?

Hi, my arms are pretty hairy and I m a girl. It s really embarrassing so I wear a lot of sweaters and long-sleeved shirts. But I want to be able to wear T-shirts when it gets hot. Is there any way I can make the hair way lighter (it s pretty dark), or to make it come off? I don t want to shave as I heard that gets bad results.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
laser hair reduction is the best way to remove/reduce your hair
no other than laser treatment is effective for your query
diode and nd yag are laser with good result ,ipl is also effective
thick and black hair give good result
you may need 5-7 session to have good result
consult dermatologist and get your hair analyse and go for it
only thing is cost -it costier than any other method for hair removal
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor