Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Giddiness,headache while stressed

Hello Doctor Myself Rohit from last 6-7 months i am suffering from small giddiness. I have consulted nuerologist doctor. He conducted CT scan and MRI test luckily nothing found. I suffer whenever i see a moving object with high speed (eg train sound & speed to watch) & whenever i sit idle suddenly if it reminds me of same problem. Please guide me to solve this problem. My head pains very high whenever i take stress
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

Based on the symptoms you have been experiencing you are suffering from Benign positional Vertigo.

Vertigo is caused by labrynthine dysfunction, neck injury, cervical spondylosis, head injury, stress or rarely tumors.

As the CT and MRI is normal you need not worry. The cause in your case could be stress.

Using labrynthine sedatives like cinnarzine or Beta histine will help you by relieving vertigo . Along with that using Anxiolytics like Alprazolam will help you combat stress and resultant head ache.

Few labrynthine exercises called Epley's manouvere will also help.

Whenever you have a headache, take a cup of strong coffee.
Please consult your doctor and discuss about the above mentioned treatment options.

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Take Care
Answered: Sat, 12 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor