Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Giddiness, palpitations, occasional ear and sinus pressure, tests showed swollen sinus. How can I cure it?

I am experiencing extreme room spins, coupled with palpatations, sometimes ear and sinus pressure and its getting far worse all the time. Stores seem to be the worst to set it off but it is increasing so much in frequency that anything and nothing can set it off. I had ear test, cat scan and blood work done mths ago to be told all they could see at the time was my sinuses showed a bit of swelling but may not be linked. I am getting so afraid as now i had an attack while driving the highway which forced me quickly to the shoulder of the hwy b4 the spinning went extreme. I am frusterated and terrified especially driving my small kids around etc... Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
Hi. Giddiness with palpitations can have a medical problem , which needs attention by a Medical Specialist to rule out cardiac problem causing giddiness. He may advise you thyroid , area , creatinine and such tests to rule out generalized problem. You should never drive till you are cured of the said problems.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor