Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Getting vaginal pain. Feels uncomfortable during sex or urination. Looking for solution

Hi, iv been getting pain in my vagina on a day to day basis and also during sex, I can t normally go through with sex because of being in that much pain! In the day and night I am in quit a bit of pain! Going to the toilet isn t uncormfatable at all that s just normal there is no burning sensation when I m on the toilet. Can u help in anyway and give me any solutions thanks !
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if you experiencing the pain during and after the coitus this is called dyspareunia and in my opinion the underlying cause of this need to be found out for tentative purpose antibiotic can be tried with the analgesic and the best option is, Tab Ciprofloxacin with Tab Ibuprofen, if still the problem is persist then you need to go for clinical examination, take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Mon, 26 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor