Getting strokes in the left side of neck while sleeping. What can be the reason?

getting strokes in the left side of my neck and at night while iam sleeping Iam 23 Yrs Old,Male My symptoms are as follows 1.Iam frequently getting strokes in the left side of my neck and at night while iam sleeping i will suddendly riseup and i could see my left hand is died condition, when i beat it for some time then it is comming to normal 2.when i open and close my mouth some heavy sound coming in right side of my mouth. 3.When i move my lower lip left side the neck part is shaking fully 4.some times getting heavy pain in my back neck
Sat, 21 Jul 2012
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

There is some problem with your neck and nerves, probably i think it is spine, you need to get a MRI of spine and brain and get it checked from a neurosurgeon.

hewings's  Response
It would be appropriate to see your own family doctor for your situation. Alternatively a Neurologist would be recommended