Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Getting rashes on different parts of the body. Red, raised, itchy. Looks like bites. What could it be?

I have been getting a rash that comes and goes over a month now. First appeared on my buttocks , went away , appeared on my ankle and side of my face, went away, appeared on my right side, went away, and now is on my breasts. red and raised, bumps. itchy sometimes but not always. look like bites almost . they last a few days and go away.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.i think u are suffering from chronic idiopathic iurticaria.rule out food allergens and dyes and insect stings use antihistamine.deworming agent and calamine lotion over the lesions
Answered: Sun, 11 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor