Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Getting periodic symptoms but missing period. What's wrong?

hello there, i am very concerned as i havent come on my period yet its about 11 days late and i definately know im not pregnant 100% because i have been with noone , a friend suggested i eat nuts as they may help bring may period along. this hasnt worked however and i still getting nowhere. ive got all the period symptoms, im not stressed i just dont know y i havent come on lifestyle is fine theres been no changes and i just cant figure ut what is the problem. is there anyhing i can take to come on?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

Missed periods could be due to stress, hormonal imbalance, excess weight gain/loss, ovarian cyst.
Get an ultrasound done to rule out pathology.
Once pregnancy is ruled our, you can take progesterone supplements to induce cycle after consulting your Gynaecologist.

Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sat, 9 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor