Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Getting pain from urethra due to kidney stones ?

wrong prescription ? for pain arising from Kidney stone in Urethra ! hi. I have been prescribed Hifenac-P for suppressing pain arising of Kidney stones in the Urethera. Please advise, I am not sure. Thanking You.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
Hifenac-P contains aceclofenac and paracetamol, both have analgesic property. So the drug you have been prescribed is right.
But untill the stone is not removed either spontaneously or surgically you will not have complete relief of pain.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor