Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Getting irregularity in periods after marriage, trying to conceive. What should be done?

i am 23 years old.. got married before 6 months... before marriage my period is 26 days cycle... but after my marriage it became irregular as (26 to 35 days)... this month i thought that i m pregnant.. but i got my periods today after 34 days ... i m trying to conceive... pls guide me... what should i do to get pregnant... ???
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear customer,

The best time to get pregnant is 14 days before the expected date of coming periods.Since your periods are a little irregular so you should start the sex more frequently 14 prior to the expected next periods.

The ovulation detection kit, increase in basal body temperature are some of the methods to detect the exact time of ovulation.

Good luck

Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor