Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Getting dad arrested for having sex with me since teenage, facing difficulty to cope up with it. Suggestions?

Im having a hard time coping with the fact that Im going through court to have my biological father arrested for having sex with me from age fourteen to six months ago. I am only turning eighteen in five months. I feel like I am doing something wrong by having him arrested. I cant even talk to my boyfriend about it. Whats wrong with me...
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

This question involve lots of moral, ethical and legal complication.

Following steps will help you:
-Discuss matter with your mother or close family members regarding your role in case.
-Do not be judgmental and tell only truth and your feeling in court of law.
-Maintain your routine, study, interaction with friends and sleep like your previous self.
-Also remember: time is biggest healer and things will solve soon.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor