Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Getting control of my Inta Ocular Pressure

Hi Doctor, I had cracker injury in oct 1995, I was operated 3 times for that, last operated done IOL at Prabha eye clinic Bangalore by KR Murthy. Now my problem, my IOP is not in contol shows more ups and down. Previously I am using Iotim .5, Alphagon-P, Dorzox. Now I am using 9PM drops with DR Gauri sujestion. Could you please sujest me what I have to do Thanks in advance Regards, Bhaskar Hyderabad
Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  369
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Check if the IOL implantation is done normally. Pressure in eye, I only know about Glaucoma, is that the case with you? I think you should follow up with your same surgeon and get the things sorted.

Answered: Thu, 4 Feb 2010
  User's Response

IOL is not successful, Yes this is the case of Glucoma.



Answered: Fri, 5 Feb 2010
  User's Response

you have traumatic glaucoma.It can be controlled with medication.If not, then surgery is the only option.

For more details visit

Answered: Thu, 15 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor