Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Getting boils, pinkish sort of color below vaginal area and face

i am 21 yrs old and i m getting boils,which are pinkish sort of colour below my veginal area.I also got a similar boil on my face ,which has been on my face for over 2 months.The boils won t go!What do i do?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Go for antibiotic medicines for 5-7 days.

Apply antibiotic cream locally.

Keep local part clean and healthy,particularly during period.

go for face wash 3-4 times a day,

Apply branded pimple cream.

Avoid fried and junk food.

Avoid stress.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 16 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor