Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Get strong erection while having intercourse with girlfriend but not with wife. Reason and solution?

hello sir, my problem is, i am very much confused with my penis erections. i am married, from 3years, and i also have a girl friend. the problem is whenever i intercourse with my girlfriend i get strong erections, and i last for 1 hour, but now a days , when i intercourse with my wife, i dont get a single erection. she get irritated. i feel very ashamed, uncomfortable and get depressed, doc , i cant leave both. they are my life. I want to love my wife as i satisfy my girlfriend, but its getting impossible. Please help me out, or else our marriage will be destroyed. Please doc help me , give me the solution, so that i can make my life better. Waiting for ur reply. regards Sagar.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
The problem you are suffering from will obviously cause anxiety. But you need not worry. There is no organic or functional inadequacy in your function. The problem is purely psychological. I would suggest you to consult a sex psychologist who would allay your anxieties pertaining to your relations with your wife.
Answered: Sun, 6 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor