Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Get red spots with yellowish green head on legs when sweating. Also get water blisters on hand. What could it be?

hi everytime i sweat on my legs i get red spots with a yellowy green head on them ive had them for about 4 years now and it is getting on my nerves everytime i see my gp all they give me are pills for hives but they do not work ive been told it could be scabies cos i also get water blisters on my hands aswell could this be the case?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello.You could be having something called Pompholyx,which is getting infected every now and then.It is very irritating,and keeps recurring inspite of good medications.One could control the relapses with certain medications,meditation and it...consult your local dermatologist.he'll explain.It doesn't seem to be scabies to me.
Answered: Mon, 14 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor